Confidential Shredding Service
Are you looking for a confidential shredding service? We believe that security begins on your premises and that the containment of confidential waste is vital.
Our offering is designed to be fully flexible to meet your wide range of requirements and varied services that may be needed to provide a smooth, efficient, cost effective and compliant service.
- We will conduct a site survey.
- Discuss the type of service required (on-site or off-site) depending on the level of security required.
- Advise the type of waste container needed from our wide range of bins, containers and sacks for secure containment of confidential materials.
- Identify the frequency of your collection or visit.
- Provide a detailed quote for our service.
All of our staff are security vetted to BS7585 standard, in
compliance with BS EN 15713:2009 standards.
In addition, all staff have been CRB checked which is renewed every two years, carry photo ID cards and in all cases the records are reviewed, maintained and recorded through the nominated screening controller.
Our on-site shredding service allows you to dispose of your confidential documents safely and securely.
- We supply lockable storage containers in which to store your secure waste between collections.
- We then arrange to destroy your waste at your convenience; either a scheduled visit, or at your request.
- We operate an in-house fleet of urban shredders; one of the most advanced mobile shredding vehicles in the UK including Northern Ireland. These shredders will completely destroy your confidential material before the vehicle leaves your premises.
- The shredded waste material is taken to one of our secure recycling centres where virtually all the paper we destroy is recycled into new products.
- Once the destruction process has been completed, we will provide you with a certificate of destruction that confirms your compliance under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If on-site shredding isn’t appropriate for your business, we can collect and shred all of you confidential documents via our off-site service.
- We transport your confidential documents to a secure shredding facility where the powerful machines will completely destroy them.
- We use state of the art shredding equipment, with cctv in operation throughout the premises.
- Once the destruction process has been completed, we will provide you with a Certificate of Destruction that confirms your compliance under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our secure destruction service meets all the necessary compliances and helps to support ISO 9001, ISO14001 and CSR objectives as well as improving environmental performance.
- The Data Protection Act 1998.
- Landfill Directive.
- Controlled Waste Regulations.
- Environment Protection Act.
- List of Wastes Regulations.
- Reduce exposure to Landfill Tax.
- Filled Archive Boxes
- Secure Wheelie Bins
- Scheduled Collections
- On-demand visits for periodic clearouts
Document Destruction Services
- Secure Document Destruction Service
- You must comply with the data Protection Act
- Site survey to determine your destruction needs
- Bespoke solutions to suit your shredding needs
- Wide range of waste containment options
- On-site and off-site shredding services
- Fully compliant to BS EN 15713:2009
- Fully vetted uniformed staff
- Certificate of destruction provided
- All shredded paper is recycled to reduce environmental impact