Where did the idea of a Spring Clean come from? Wherever it was it’s not a bad idea, nor is it limited to your home! Here are some top tips:
1) Don’t use an item every day? Find another place for it!
2) Stacks of papers you don’t need all the time? File them.
3) Like personal items on your desk? Limit yourself to 3.
4) Need things close to hand? Keep all items within arms reach.
5) Taking notes, signing or reviewing documents often? Keep a paper sized free space on the side of your dominant hand.
6) Where is your phone? Put it within reaching distance and on the side of your dominant hand.