An assessment and subsequent modifications to workstations are designed to reduce the risks of suffering from such things as musculoskeletal disorders (e.g. back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, carpel tunnel syndrome, sciatica etc.), eyestrain, headaches, stress and fatigue.
A DSE assessment can also be called a Visual display Unit assessment (VDU assessment) or a Workstation Assessment.
On site assessments include:
- Seating assessment
- Adjustments to seating
- Assessment of monitor, keyboard, mouse and other equipment
- Reading and writing
- Height adjustable desks (if applicable)
- Training on good posture and layout
- Laptop, smartphone and tablet advice
- On the spot changes where possible
- Report on findings and recommendations
For more information contact our sales team on 01226 98 22 98